CD Designs Blog
One of the many reasons that families invest in pattern imprinted concrete driveways and patios, is to maximise their usable outdoor space and give the kids more room to play.
Patio games are a great way to enjoy time together outdoors, so we’ve pulled together our list of top five favourites.
1. Giant Jenga! Using large blocks, ‘children’ of all ages can have fun recreating this classic game on large scale. The game’s tower can be built up to 5 feet high and it’s ideal for parties or BBQs. Either buy an outdoor set, or craft your own!
2. The archetypal bizarre British classic, outdoor Twister offers hours of twisting fun for up to 40 people! ‘Get Knotted’ is based on the original game and is 3m x 3m in size – ideal for a large party after a few rounds of punch!
3. Perfect for smaller children, giant Snakes and Ladders is great fun for the family – including a giant inflatable dice that you toss in the air.
4. A favourite with pub beer gardens, Big 4 Connect 4 is always a best seller, and also perfect for smaller spaces, thanks to its vertical build.
5. Finally, an old classic re-mastered for the outdoors – chess is perfect for getting grandparents involved in family fames, and teaching kids this ancient game of strategy whilst enjoying the sunshine.
Photo by Jam343
Leave a Reply
16th May 2012